For the past 3 months I have been experiencing difficulties with my high-speed internet service. You claim it is my home network, which you don't support, and suggest that I just plug my modem directly into my computer and bypass the network. The last time we spoke about my problem, you were quite delighted to tell me that I was getting much better quality than what I pay for, leading me to question if I actually want to pay real money for what you call "quality". I can't wait until the next time we talk, because I know you weren't counting on me learning more about the website you used to share how great the "quality" is of my line, and using it to track my internet service so at some point I could prove it is indeed you that sucks. I am looking to your fascinating explanation of my service, since each time I tested it I did bypass the home network, and now, dear Comcast, you look like the ridiculous over-priced lazy fools you really are. Have a great day, and I'm hoping that very soon, I will be spending my hard-earned money with another company that sucks less than you.
From,
Me
PS I highly recommend Speedtest for those of you who want to check your service to see if you get what you pay for.
1 comment:
I've been very lucky to never need their customer service. I suppose that give me the impression that I'm getting good service but hopefully I won't ever really need them.
Post a Comment