Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Review of Nike+ iPod Sport Kit

Originally submitted at The Sports Authority

The Sport Kit&reg allows your Nike+ shoe to talk to your iPod nano. Simply plug the receiver into your iPod nano and place the sensor in your Nike+ shoe. The sensor uses a sensitive accelerometer to measure your activity, then wirelessly transfers this data to the receiver on your iPod nano.


Rush right to the gym with this one!

By Smrtrthnu from Salt Lake City, UT on 3/28/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy to Set Up, FUN

Best Uses: Sports

Describe Yourself: Casual User

Primary use: Personal

I'm so excited about the potential of this little item! It keeps track of the distance, pace, and calories burned during a walk or run. It was a bit overinflated on the first try, so it needed to be calibrated. I just put it in my Nike+ shoe, plug in the receiver into my iPod, and off I go on the treadmill. The best feature is the NikeRunning website, where I can set my own goals, and I just update it by plugging my iPod into my computer. It was pretty awesome to earn my first trophy for my goals! I only wish the weather was better and allergy season hadn't hit quite so asthmatically. I can't wait to get back to the gym tomorrow! Yes, I would recommend this to a friend, in fact, I keep trying to get my gym buddy to pick one up so we can compete at the gym AND on NikeRunning.com!

(legalese)

No comments: