Yep that was one sexy car you had there. Definitely purely for pleasure. Especially the radio. That was one pleasurable listening device ya had there. I thought of you on New Years Day. We took the kids to 'Fun World' (arcade crap) and had our Radio Disney CD blasting away - did I ever thank you for that one? If not, "gee thanks" (make sure to add the sickly sweet sarcastic tone when you say that). When Hannah Montana came on I immediately thought of your car thief jammin' along to Hannah one speaker at a time. I had a silent laugh and a 'moment' LOL!!
2 comments:
Yep that was one sexy car you had there. Definitely purely for pleasure. Especially the radio. That was one pleasurable listening device ya had there. I thought of you on New Years Day. We took the kids to 'Fun World' (arcade crap) and had our Radio Disney CD blasting away - did I ever thank you for that one? If not, "gee thanks" (make sure to add the sickly sweet sarcastic tone when you say that). When Hannah Montana came on I immediately thought of your car thief jammin' along to Hannah one speaker at a time. I had a silent laugh and a 'moment' LOL!!
Keep posting!
Post a Comment