So, recently I have become quite fascinated with iTunes. I have been working exceptionally hard at creating a workout playlist (much less work has been put into the actual workout) so I can keep motivated at the gym. I hope to return in the next week, as my heel spurs have FINALLY improved. I got the first cortisone injection before I went on vacation, and the second right before I started back at work. For some reason, the right heel hurt more but had faster relief, and the left heel started hurting right after the right heel was healed. Go figure. So, I do feel confident that I can now go back to walking and weight-lifting with the included benefit of being able to walk across the room when I get home. But, I digress. The point of this post is that I have added a number of items to my library, and have also discovered how nice it is to know the actual lyrics.
BTW, Joanna, I read the lyrics for the 7 Things I Hate About You and you will be pleased to know there are 9 things, not 7. Bad teenager math, Kids Bob!
Here is a link to a song I have enjoyed lately. It didn't make the gym list (due to the depressant factor) but I like it anyway.
Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? lyrics | LyricsMode.com
1 comment:
Well all I have to say is..... Suck-it I-Tunes!!!
OK I have more to say lol...yesterday I found that old Dell MP3 player - remember that? Well I charged it up and sure enough, all the music I downloaded from your Napster is still alive and working on it! Crazy!
Oh, and I'm glad your heel is feeling better and all that....lol...
Post a Comment